Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing #1

Since I have remained relatively uneducated in the world of technology, I believe that the most challenging habit for me to employ will be to have confidence in myself as a competent learner. While I normally feel competent in my learning, technology is a real weak area for me and I am highly intimidated by it. I hope to be able to overcome this fear. Just the fact that I have created this blog is a step in the right direction, though!

The habits that will be the easiest for me during this course are definitely to begin with the end in mind and to view problems as challenges. I am a very natural goal setter and I don't give up easily.

I believe the habit that will be the most important to me as I work through this course is to use technology to my advantage. I have been afraid of technology for so long that it is a brand new mindset for me to view it as something that can work FOR me instead of something to be avoided.

2 comments:

  1. You're off to a great start! The great thing about this class is that you get to 'play" and learn on your own, so if you "mess up", you're the only one who knows:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your confidence boosting! I hope to get everything done with a little help from the people on here and my own internet-savvy kids!

    ReplyDelete